ONLINE OPTION: UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES FOR SUBMISSION TO THE 89TH SAALM EXHIBITION,
The window for uploading digital entries is November 15-January 15, 2019
If you have not already done so, please click here to read the requirements and procedures for entry before submitting your images (use form below the directions). If your work is selected by the juror, you will need to print out the prospectus labels and attach them to your accepted work.
You may submit up to three entries. The online entry fee is $35 regardless of whether you submit one, two, or three pieces and must be paid after you have submitted your images (see link at the end of the image submission page).
Directions for on-line submission:
1. Image files must be in jpg or .jpeg format
2. The submitted digital image file must be 72 dpi resolution with approximately 2500 pixels on the longest dimension and no more than 2.0 MB in size.
3. Important: Naming the image file : last name-medium-#of#. jpg
(for example: smith-oil-1of 3.jpg)
4. Information of the artwork such as title, dimensions , media, and sale price are needed for online entries.
5. E-mail address is required for notifications of acceptance
6. Entry fees must be paid at the time of submission.
7. Packing and shipping of accepted artworks will be the responsibility of the artists. Return shipping of unsold accepted artworks shall be arranged by the artists. SAAL&M will assist in return shipping. Detailed directions will be provided with the notice of acceptance.
8. Computer enhance photographic artwork will be considered and must designated as such.
9. The submitted images of physical artwork must represent its true appearance with no digital alternations. SAAL&M reserves the right to decline the accepted artwork if significant alternations of its image are evident.
IMPORTANT: AFTER YOU PRESS "SUBMIT," CONTINUE TO THE ENTRY FEE PAGE. NO ENTRIES WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS STEP.
If you have questions about the digital entries, please email the Exhibition Chairperson, Francis Y. Huang